Herm Edwards writes that while there is no air-tight strategy to stopping Peyton Manning, a defense that can stop the run, disguise coverage and get upfront pressure in the red zone can potentially put the brakes on a Manning-led offense.
Most recent posts
- Over/Under: Will the fantasy gods be kind to Chris Johnson? (Roto Arcade)
- Mailbag: Will Raiders add veteran receiver?
- AFC West salary-cap checkpoint
- New England Patriots: Tim Tebow is Helping Team Without Even Stepping on the Field (Yahoo! Contributor Network)
- Video: Demaryius Thomas vs. Percy Harvin