After six weeks of quality NFL football it is hard to believe there are only two standout teams in the AFC. It will be interesting to see which teams will stand up and take charge of the remainder of their seasons.
Most recent posts
- Broncos’ Welker adds more firepower
- Te’o off-limits to media but not Maxim party (The Associated Press)
- NFL roundup: Gronkowski surgery shows he’s clear of infection (The SportsXchange)
- Peyton Manning Charles Woodson would be a great addition (NBC Sports)
- ProFootballTalk Manning’s contract gives Broncos cap relief (NBC Sports)