SANTA CLARA, Calif. (AP) — Randy Moss playfully chased reserve nose tackle Ian Williams toward the locker room after practice and razzed the second-year pro with each step. It was hardly a fair deal, given Moss’ stellar speed even at age 35 against the 305-pound Williams.
Most recent posts
- Former Denver Broncos center Tom Nalen admits to deliberately trying to hurt another player (Shutdown Corner)
- NFL roundup: NFL proposes immediate HGH testing (The SportsXchange)
- ProFootballTalk Brady adresses Welker’s decision to leave (NBC Sports)
- Former Bronco Nalen admits to trying to hurt another player (The SportsXchange)
- Video: Hillman Talks About Bulking Up In Offseason