It’s not the first time in my life that I’m glad I don’t live in New York City. As a Denver resident, I was forcibly subjugated to the Tim Tebow-mania that overwhelmed this city for almost two years before the team called an audible to their quarterback plans and made an end dash to the end zone to grab Peyton Manning in free agency. Despite trading Tebow, however, it’s still impossible to get away from any of the news that constantly surrounds the guy even though he’s a couple thousand miles away now.
Most recent posts
- It’s Broncos’ Mt. Rushmore nomination time (NBC Sports)
- Broncos still sticking with Rahim Moore (NBC Sports)
- Moore, Broncos Put His Big Blunder Behind Them
- Moore, Broncos put his big blunder behind them (The Associated Press)
- Projecting How Cincinnati Bengals Stack Up Against Pittsburgh Steelers and Baltimore Ravens in 2013 (Yahoo! Contributor Network)