Teams around the National Football League will be trimming rosters down to 53 players at the end of the month. That leaves bubble players one more preseason game to stand out. Likewise, projected starters have to show they deserve to be at the top of the depth chart. With all that in mind, these five New York Giants should be monitored against the Chicago Bears on Friday, August 24.
Most recent posts
- Here’s Why the Denver Broncos Don’t Want to Be a Super Bowl Favorite (Yahoo! Contributor Network)
- Former AFL star Costa dies (The SportsXchange)
- Former Denver Broncos center Tom Nalen admits to deliberately trying to hurt another player (Shutdown Corner)
- NFL roundup: NFL proposes immediate HGH testing (The SportsXchange)
- ProFootballTalk Brady adresses Welker’s decision to leave (NBC Sports)