Okay, let me get one thing straight. I am a woman. So in no way am I disparaging the fact that a woman officiating an NFL game is wrong or a travesty simply because of her gender. When Shannon Eastin takes the field on Thursday to officiate the San Diego Chargers-Green Bay Packers game, she will be “making history” as the first woman to officiate an official game.
Most recent posts
- Charles Woodson returns to Raiders (The SportsXchange)
- Charles Woodson agrees to one-year deal with the Oakland Raiders (Shutdown Corner)
- Del Rio “got tired of apologizing” for loss to Ravens (NBC Sports)
- Amendola among 9 new receivers on Pats roster (The Associated Press)
- Harris Aims To Fend Off Rodgers-Cromartie