SAN DIEGO — Reserve tight end Dante Rosario had never caught more than two touchdown passes in a season during his previous five in the NFL. On Sunday, he surpassed that mark by becoming a focal point of the Chargers’ offense.
Most recent posts
- 3 Reasons Why Charles Woodson Should Be a Denver Bronco in 2013 (Yahoo! Contributor Network)
- Super Bowl 50 site to be decided Tuesday (The Associated Press)
- AFC West links: Protecting Manti Te’o
- Former Bronco Turned Author Pryce Aims At Young Readers With ‘Army Of Frogs’
- Super Bowl L, LI hosts to be picked Tuesday