NEW ORLEANS (AP) — Investigators have confiscated more than $13.6 million worth of phony sports merchandise over the past five months and expect to seize more in New Orleans during Super Bowl week, a federal law-enforcement official said Thursday.
Most recent posts
- Welker grateful for warm reception
- Poll results: Denver’s division to win
- NFL Roundup: Hernandez probe continues, Smith re-signs with 49ers (The SportsXchange)
- Broncos’ Walton to miss several months (The SportsXchange)
- Three Things Chicago Bears QB Jay Cutler Must Do This Season (Yahoo! Contributor Network)