(Reuters) – Profile of the Baltimore Ravens, who won the National Football League’s (NFL) Super Bowl in New Orleans on Sunday with a 34-31 win over the San Francisco 49ers. Founded: Originated in 1996 when then-owner of the Cleveland Browns, Art Modell, relocated his team to Baltimore. – - AFC titles (season): Two (2000, 2012) – - Super Bowl titles (season): Two (2000, 2012) – - Head coach: John Harbaugh. Took over a struggling Baltimore team in 2008 and led the franchise to a playoff berth in each of his five National Football League (NFL) seasons, including three trips to the AFC title game. …
Most recent posts
- Over/Under: Will the fantasy gods be kind to Chris Johnson? (Roto Arcade)
- Mailbag: Will Raiders add veteran receiver?
- AFC West salary-cap checkpoint
- New England Patriots: Tim Tebow is Helping Team Without Even Stepping on the Field (Yahoo! Contributor Network)
- Video: Demaryius Thomas vs. Percy Harvin