The Philadelphia Eagles started last year fairly high up in most NFL power rankings. Eagles fans like myself and most other experts all believed big things, but we were decisively proven wrong. Now as the 2012 season is about to kick off, Philadelphia and the experts have to be a bit more cautious – but the Birds still have a tentative high place on preseason NFL power rankings anyway.
Most recent posts
- It’s Broncos’ Mt. Rushmore nomination time (NBC Sports)
- Broncos still sticking with Rahim Moore (NBC Sports)
- Moore, Broncos Put His Big Blunder Behind Them
- Moore, Broncos put his big blunder behind them (The Associated Press)
- Projecting How Cincinnati Bengals Stack Up Against Pittsburgh Steelers and Baltimore Ravens in 2013 (Yahoo! Contributor Network)