The Philadelphia Eagles have been wildly inconsistent for most of their first three games. Eagles fans like myself might argue that they’ve been more bad than good this year, but their 2-1 record still argues that there’s good somewhere. Yet Philadelphia has been both good and awful at various points through the first three weeks of the year – although that can be said about almost every team in the NFL.
Most recent posts
- First Down: RG-Glee, QB’s freak recovery echoes Peterson’s (Roto Arcade)
- Broncos’ Hillman bulks up for second season in league
- Here’s Why the Denver Broncos Don’t Want to Be a Super Bowl Favorite (Yahoo! Contributor Network)
- Former AFL star Costa dies (The SportsXchange)
- Former Denver Broncos center Tom Nalen admits to deliberately trying to hurt another player (Shutdown Corner)