First of all, mayor bets on football games are stupid. We don’t care if Philadelphia’s mayor will ship cheese steaks to Green Bay if the Packers win, and Green Bay’s mayor will send cheese wheels to Philly if the Eagles win, or whatever lame local cuisine exchange is gonna happen. It’s stupid. Every. Single. Time. Please, stop it. But, we do have to say, at least the Denver-Baltimore mayor bet had some style, and Denver mayor Michael Hancock paid it off by finally doing Ray Lewis’ pregame squirrel dance.
Most recent posts
- Charles Woodson returns to Raiders (The SportsXchange)
- Charles Woodson agrees to one-year deal with the Oakland Raiders (Shutdown Corner)
- Del Rio “got tired of apologizing” for loss to Ravens (NBC Sports)
- Amendola among 9 new receivers on Pats roster (The Associated Press)
- Harris Aims To Fend Off Rodgers-Cromartie