LAS VEGAS (AP) — The bookies in this gambling city are grumbling a bit, which is always good news for those inclined to wager a few bucks on their favorite NFL team. Profits are down this season, thanks to some top teams that fans couldn’t stop putting money on.
Most recent posts
- Team Report – NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS (The SportsXchange)
- NFL Roundup: Griffin III aims for opening night (The SportsXchange)
- Nalen says he tried to hurt Olshansky in ‘06 (The Associated Press)
- Pats’ Brady not surprised by Welker’s departure (The SportsXchange)
- Tom Nalen Elected To Broncos Ring Of Fame