KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) — Jamaal Charles seemed to be happy with himself. Peyton Hillis had to feel vindicated, and embattled offensive coordinator Brian Daboll finally had a reason to smile.
Most recent posts
- Here’s Why the Denver Broncos Don’t Want to Be a Super Bowl Favorite (Yahoo! Contributor Network)
- Former AFL star Costa dies (The SportsXchange)
- Former Denver Broncos center Tom Nalen admits to deliberately trying to hurt another player (Shutdown Corner)
- NFL roundup: NFL proposes immediate HGH testing (The SportsXchange)
- ProFootballTalk Brady adresses Welker’s decision to leave (NBC Sports)