Every day since Brian Urlacher’s knee issues became apparent seems to make his future status all the more suspect. Urlacher injured his knee during the season finale last season against the Minnesota Vikings. While the Bears –not surprisingly– made little mention of the status or severity of the injury during the offseason, the injury has taken center stage around Bears camp. Urlacher being sidelined is one reason it has taken center stage, but another reason is that the whole scenario seems to get slightly worse every time there is a status update.
Most recent posts
- McGahee a no-show at Broncos OTAs (National Football Post)
- NFL Free Agency: Why Charles Woodson Would Be Great Again with the Oakland Raiders (Yahoo! Contributor Network)
- 3 Reasons Why Charles Woodson Should Be a Denver Bronco in 2013 (Yahoo! Contributor Network)
- Super Bowl 50 site to be decided Tuesday (The Associated Press)
- AFC West links: Protecting Manti Te’o