For a roster that could see plenty of turnover this offseason, maybe it makes sense to see a similar trend in the front office. The Chargers began sweeping changes by hiring 40-year-old GM Tom Telesco instead of Jimmy Raye, and stayed “young” by going with Mike McCoy as the team’s next head coach.
Most recent posts
- Team Report – NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS (The SportsXchange)
- NFL Roundup: Griffin III aims for opening night (The SportsXchange)
- Nalen says he tried to hurt Olshansky in ‘06 (The Associated Press)
- Pats’ Brady not surprised by Welker’s departure (The SportsXchange)
- Tom Nalen Elected To Broncos Ring Of Fame