Tom Brady’s legacy: A quarterback’s win-loss record, especially in a relatively small amount of playoff games, is nowhere near an accurate measure of a player’s career. We all know that, right? Good. Still, we see Patriots quarterback Tom Brady trudging off the field Sunday after another disappointing loss deep in the playoffs and are reminded that this is becoming an annual ritual. Brady started his career winning his first 10 playoff games, including three Super Bowls. He hasn’t won a Super Bowl since. Most quarterbacks would be proud to say their last Super Bowl came at the end of the 2004 season and they’ve been contenders just about every year since, but Brady has been chasing something larger since that great start to his career.
Most recent posts
- First Down: RG-Glee, QB’s freak recovery echoes Peterson’s (Roto Arcade)
- Broncos’ Hillman bulks up for second season in league
- Here’s Why the Denver Broncos Don’t Want to Be a Super Bowl Favorite (Yahoo! Contributor Network)
- Former AFL star Costa dies (The SportsXchange)
- Former Denver Broncos center Tom Nalen admits to deliberately trying to hurt another player (Shutdown Corner)