A power outage at the Super Bowl put the nation’s biggest sporting event on hold for more than a half-hour Sunday, interrupting an otherwise electric, back-and-forth game that ended with Joe Flacco and the Baltimore Ravens as NFL champions thanks to a 34-31 victory over the San Francisco 49ers.
Most recent posts
- ProFootballTalk Manning’s contract gives Broncos cap relief (NBC Sports)
- Broncos unconcerned McGahee misses OTA (The SportsXchange)
- Moore pledges to make amends for big blunder (The Associated Press)
- Champs Until Dethroned: Are the Baltimore Ravens the Best in the AFC? (Yahoo! Contributor Network)
- McGahee a no-show at Broncos OTAs (National Football Post)