NEW ORLEANS (AP) — An arbitrator in Philadelphia has ruled in Drew Brees’ favor in a dispute over how much the Saints would have to pay him if they applied the franchise tag to the star quarterback again in 2013.
Most recent posts
- Charles Woodson returns to Raiders (The SportsXchange)
- Charles Woodson agrees to one-year deal with the Oakland Raiders (Shutdown Corner)
- Del Rio “got tired of apologizing” for loss to Ravens (NBC Sports)
- Amendola among 9 new receivers on Pats roster (The Associated Press)
- Harris Aims To Fend Off Rodgers-Cromartie