It took rookie QB Andrew Luck two games to engineer his first fourth quarter game-winning drive. The Colts earned their first victory of the Luck era, edging the Vikings 23-20 after allowing Minnesota to erase a 14-point fourth-quarter deficit in the final five minutes. Luck was brilliant all afternoon, but particularly in marching the offense 45 yards on four plays in the waning seconds to set up PK Adam Vinatieri for the game-winning 53-yard field goal. Elsewhere in the AFC South, the Texans embarrassed the Jaguars and the Titans embarrassed themselves in San Diego.
Most recent posts
- Can Tebowmania Turn into Super Bowl Mania? (Yahoo! Contributor Network)
- Ronnie Hillman believes he can carry load in Broncos’ backfield (NBC Sports)
- Does Abraham still make sense in Denver?
- Does former Green Bay LB fit in AFC West?
- Bold Predictions for Baltimore Ravens’ Rookie Class (Yahoo! Contributor Network)