The biggest fear that any Denver Broncos fan will have going into the 2012 NFL season is what happens if Peyton Manning gets hurt in pre-season the first time he is sacked and is unable to play? What if he gets hurt halfway through the season when the Broncos are making a playoff run? Whether he would miss one game or the whole season, do the Broncos have viable options behind him or do they still need to add another veteran?
Most recent posts
- Charles Woodson returns to Raiders (The SportsXchange)
- Charles Woodson agrees to one-year deal with the Oakland Raiders (Shutdown Corner)
- Del Rio “got tired of apologizing” for loss to Ravens (NBC Sports)
- Amendola among 9 new receivers on Pats roster (The Associated Press)
- Harris Aims To Fend Off Rodgers-Cromartie